Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Book Review 2-18 “The Great Wall of China”

In this book, the great wall of China is introduced. great wall is the biggest construction in the history of human being. From the beginning, the great wall is a rampart in order to protect against enemies. It is so long, the distance is 50000 kilometers. I knew this wall, but I didn’t know that why and how this wall was built. The great wall was made of unique bricks. But the wall at west of Kouga river was made from earth. I think that the work was difficult and hard.

Today, millions of tourists are welcomed to China to visit the great wall. I heard that the great wall can be seen from space. The fact proves that the great wall is so big. I want also to the great wall someday.

[134 words]

Reference
Carmel, R. (2008). The Great Wall of China. Melbourne: Thomson Learning Australia.

2 comments:

  1. Please keep reading and I hope your English skills will more improve this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I've never been to China I wanna visit there oneday;)

    Kate

    ReplyDelete